It’s Tuesday, isn’t it? Time for an update.
I obviously lost one pound last week, which was good. GOOD! Thanks for all the encouraging comments. My internet has been out for the last day and a half so my internet obsessed self was unable to read them all until now. They made me really happy! Thanks guys!
So I told you all I would start tracking my fitness and thats what I have been doing. I will show you what I did in the last week.
- Tuesday: Elliptical, 25 minutes, 2.15 miles, 244 calories; Treadmill, 21 minutes, 1 mile, 177 calories
- Wednesday: Biking, 30 minutes, 5.6 miles, 209 calories; Treadmill, 25 minutes, 1.25 miles, 200 calories
- Thursday: Elliptical, 30 minutes, 2.65 miles, 303 calories; Walking Track, 20 minutes, 1 mile, 50 calories; Rowing Machine, 10 minutes, .8 miles, 100 calories
- Friday: Elliptical, 30 minutes, 2.7 miles, 321 calories
- Saturday & Sunday: Off (no hiking either because of drama my friends had)
- Monday: Off (Because I just felt lazy and my back hurt.)
- Tuesday: Biking, 30 minutes, 6 miles, 221 calories
Fitness Total: 221 Minutes, 23.15 Miles, 1825 Calories
I like seeing it add up and I like keep track because it is totally encouraging me to do more! I look at those numbers and think, oh I did good this week – but I can do better!
What I really need to do is work out every day and not take off multiple days in a row. For real.
Oh and I have a short term goal that is really, really important: fitting into my bridesmaid dress for my friend Lydia’s wedding!! The wedding is Sept 20 (or 21? can’t remember) and I currently am too big for the dress. That gives me roughly a month to get myself down to a size that works. Basically I need to drop a dress size in a month because the dress is a size too small for me. That’s doable, right? I’m a little worried… but I HAVE TO DO IT!
So…. lots more working out is ahead of me and less snacking. I will definitely keep yall updated on this and hopefully a NSV will come along in the form of a well fitting bridesmaid dress!