Today has been a weird day. It’s not necessarily been bad, just weird. I suppose I should have known it was going to be just one of those days when I woke up sick because I drank milk the night before. It’s been one little thing after another.
Don’t I remember dairy makes me sick? Really sick? I’ve got to stop trying to give in to wanting milk or ice cream occasionally because I always end up regretting it when I get sick afterward. Back to no dairy I go, probably for good.
I haven’t been rolling my eyes much lately, but today gets a major eye roll.
Fridays and Friday posts aren’t for negative things. They are for happy things! On to the five x five things!
5 Things I Always Wear
- A ring. I love wearing rings.
- A hair tie. Either in my hair or on my wrist. Always. I feel weird without one.
- Contacts or glasses. If I don’t wear one, I can’t see.
- Moisturizer with SPF 30+. I wear moisturizer every day.
- A bra. Yeah, I hate not having a bra on. I even like wearing a sports bra to bed. More than you needed to know? Probably. Welcome to Friday Five.
5 Things I’m Doing This Weekend
- Reading (for work, for therapy, for fun, again)
- Buying a strapless bra for my wedding dress.
- Attending my best friend’s graduation party! Yay Jess!
- Working out – cardio, weights – happiness.
- Sleeping. This is obviously the best thing on the list.
5 Links You Should Check Out
- Susan (love her blog) shared that she is starting treatment for cancer. Go shower her with some love.
- 10 Exercise Myths That Won’t Go Away
- Obese Dieters’ Brain Chemistry Works Against Their Weight-Loss Efforts
- This crazy feta recipe from How Sweet It Is looks so good it’s stuck in my brain.
- Congrats to Ashley who is getting married tomorrow! Hurray for her healthy wedding!
That’s it for me. Time to finish out the work day strong and then head out for fun things. Hopefully this days stops being so strange! Leave me some fun comments with your answers to one of the five. I’m particularly interested to know what middle names people would choose for themselves if they were changing. Let me know!