I’m sitting here trying to think of something to write and it is hard. It’s hard because I’m TIRED.
I’m tired because I keep kicking my own butt with these LiveFit workouts.
So instead of trying to come up with a deep or serious or controversial post I’m going back to teh old Friday Five standby.
It has come to this.
If you are wondering why I said that ^, look at this:
Haha. From xkcd.
Five Things That Made This Week Awesome
- Starting phase 3 workouts in LiveFit Trainer.
- This weigh in.
- Feeling like a badass walking into the gym, not just when I walk out.
- Phone calls my mom, brothers, and best friends.
- Lots of general good feelings and happiness. :)
Five Things That Will Make The Weekend Awesome
- We are going to another rugby game!
- Dinner at a yummy Chinese place with Kep’s bff and his girlfriend.
- Long walk with JuJu and Kepa at the park.
- Watching my friend Tai’s marching competition.
- No work, limited blogging, lots of relaxing!
Five Things I Need To Do
- Research how to teach JuJu to stop barking.
- Convert my drivers license to a NZ license.
- Apply for a new passport with my new name.
- Pay my accountant who is doing my taxes.
- Find a second job for my free time!
Five Recipes I Want To Make
- Chick-Fil-A Bites (Iowa Girl Eats)
- Caramelized Chicken with Jalapeno Cream (How Sweet Eats)
- Grilled Zucchini Pizza (Kalyn’s Kitchen)
- Bacon and Egg in Toast Cups (The Noshery)
- Low Cal Peanut Butter Ice Cream (Chocolate Covered Katie)
Five Things You Should Do
- Hug someone you love.
- Go do something active for at least ten minutes.
- Drink a glass of water.
- Leave me a comment.
- Have an amazing day!
I’m off to start what will no doubt be another great weekend. Enjoy yours!