Don’t Procrastinate!

by Mary on March 14, 2012

Have you worked out today? Have you made healthy choices?

Or are you procrastinating? Are you waiting for something to happen before you start?

It’s so easy to put things off. Tomorrow! I’ll do it tomorrow. I’ll exercise tomorrow. Promise.

But the longer you put it off the less likely it is to happen. One day turns into two and then 10 then 365.

Gym

Source: m.weheartit.com via Mary on Pinterest

You know, you can’t wait for the right moment. The right moment is now. If you wait you might never start.

In summary, DON’T PROCRASTINATE.

You know what you need to do. We all do. Go do it!

(And don’t get sucked into pinterest like I did after my workout.)

1 Eating as a Path to Yoga March 14, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Ugh! I am SUCH a procrastinator!! Not with my workouts, but with other mundane tasks, which when not addressed, can cause major trials later!!! Working on facing small-term pain, so enact longer-range pleasure later!

2 The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh March 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm

I procrastinate elsewhere but not with the workouts. Workouts first, everything else second! But good reminders for all!

3 Shiva March 15, 2012 at 1:14 am

Yes You are right….we know what to do it so go and do it.

4 S.N.S. March 15, 2012 at 2:10 am

So true! The Doghouse Diaries said it best:

“Tomorrow: a mystical land when 99% of all human productivity, motivation and achievement is stored.”

And on that note, I’m going to get off the internetz and go to work. Have a great day:)

5 Miz March 15, 2012 at 4:53 am

so so true.
for fitness
life
and having a child :)

6 Lily Fluffbottom March 15, 2012 at 11:29 am

Pinterest is the bomb! Surprisingly, I almost never use it at home, only at work.

I have a lot of down time at work.

7 Sharry March 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Oh well.. I followed you on pinterest haha. I like a lot of these fitness motivation pictures. I hardly ever “pin” anymore, but I often look though what other people put on there.

8 Jody - Fit at 54 March 15, 2012 at 8:01 pm

That says it! :-)

9 merri March 16, 2012 at 6:12 pm

i dont procrastinate to work out.. but i do procrastinate with probably most other things that exist lol. even beginning with getting out of bed in the morning! i guess procrasination is all built on your priorities and my priorities must be at the gym! lol. yay i love pintrest!!