I’m back in the gym!
Expect more gym tweets, coming soon.
I did finally go back after my gym motivation post. Before going in I almost talked myself out of it because it felt weird after such a long break. Honestly I almost felt embarrassed, but when I walked in the owner asked about my mom and how things were and it didn’t feel weird at all.
I spent half an hour on the elliptical machine and then did some lower body work. I only have two weeks before snowboarding which isn’t much time but I can at least get my muscles to remember that they know how to work!
Two weeks til the trip. Less than that really. Have I mentioned that I CAN’T WAIT?
That’s really all I have for now. It’s dreary weather here and not much is going on to be honest…
So here are some interesting bean recipes I’m enjoying because we’ve been eating lots of beans lately!
- Hearty Black Bean Quesadillas (Budget Bytes)
- Lighter Red Beans & Rice (Iowa Girl Eats)
- Cookie Dough Dip (with beans) (Chocolate Covered Katie)
- Crockpot Beans and Rice (A Year of Slow Cooking)
- Black Bean Enchiladas (NY Times)
- Refried Beans Without The Refry