It’s been a while since I’ve done this kind of post on Friday. It’s totally time for one!
This is how I look every day at work. I chew on something all the time. If I don’t have gum I chew on pens. Or headphones.;)
Things That Happened This Week
- Bought a plane ticket to LA.
- Paid yet another immigration fee (it never ends).
- Decided to try another tri.
- Painted a mirror for our apartment.
- Started looking for a part time second job (if you know of anything, give me a shout).
Things I’m Looking Forward To In December
- Seeing Kepa and JuJu again!
- Roadtripping from LA to Memphis. Again.
- Decorating for Christmas finally.
- Christmas Eve with my family.
- Work parties and holiday events.
Five Things I Might Eat Today
- Turkey and egg white english muffin
- Pretzel hot pocket
- Cupcake (office birthday)
- Chicken breast
(no guarantee I’ll eat any of these things!)
Five Blogs I’ve Recently Read
Five Reasons I’m Happy To Be Where I Am
- I like my job and coworkers.
- It’s nice to be around my mom and brothers.
- Memphis is a pretty cool city.
- Most of my friends are around here or within 3 hours.
- It feels like only good things to come.
Happy Friday my friends! I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!