A few months ago when I moved back to Memphis I ordered a new EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale.
I’ve previously used their kitchen scale and another version of their bathroom scale (for several years actually) so I knew they made quality products. (I have no affiliation with the company now and paid for this scale myself.)
I couldn’t find the original style of scale that I had and loved so I ordered a different model.
I ordered this scale to try out a different model and because I liked how it looked. The glass look appealed to me… maybe it’s because I’m obsessed with my hardwood floors. I’ve always wanted hardwood floors so it’s nice to look at them during weigh ins. ;)
That number makes me pretty happy as well. I’m seeing progress already with my efforts in this new year and that feels great. I’m finally about to break that damn 200 number.
So far the scale has been a great. Here are a few of my specific thoughts about it:
Eat Smart Digital Bathroom Scale Likes:
- Accurate! I weighed in on this scale in the morning before a doctor’s appointment and was spot on when they weighed me. So it’s as accurate as the scales at my doctor’s office. That actually surprised me when it happened but was nice to know.
- Easy to read display. This make a difference for me as someone with bad eyesight.
- Inexpensive. For the level of accuracy this is a pretty cheap scale. It costs more than something you can get at Walmart or wherever, but it’s more accurate. It’s one of the least costly options from Eat Smart or other fancy schmancy scale companies.
- Convenient to buy. Since I buy almost everything on Amazon I consider anything sold on Amazon convenient and awesome.
Eat Smart Digital Bathroom Scale Dislikes:
- I’m not 100% loving look of it now after using it for a few months. I do miss my black scale!
- It’s very cold to stand on in the mornings. Seriously, my toes rebel against weigh ins during the winter and this scale does me no favors. Brr.
There aren’t too many dislikes and those are mostly superficial. EatSmart makes great products. Overall I’m happy with the scale and feel it was worth the expense. It’s helpful to keep me on track!