Happy Friday, friends!
I’m so happy it’s Friday. So, so, sooooo happy. I love the weekends and can’t wait for this one!
In this lovely Friday Five edition we have things I’m doing this weekend, some random things, things for this blog’s future, delicious food posts, and things to read. Enjoy!
5 Things I’m Doing This Weekend
1. Going to a new Zumba class!!!
2. Meeting a friend for a healthy lunch and motivational chat.
3. Spending time with Kepa and JuJu. Movie night!
4. Going for a walk or two. (Hoping for sunshine!)
5. Making plans for bigger and better things in the future.
1. I’m struggling a lot with anxiety right now. I’ve been put on new birth control by my doctor that is meant to help with PMDD. But this first week? Back to feeling the craziest I’ve ever felt. It’s affected every area of my life, including work where I’ve been miserable.
2. JuJu gets locked in the bathroom during the day now. Poor bathroom dog! I feel so bad about it, but we can’t leave her outside and she keeps tearing things up in the bedroom when we are gone for 8+ hours. She is fine to be in there lay on her bed or the couch if it’s just 5-6 hours, but all day makes her unhappy. So, for now, the bathroom is her room.
3. I haven’t worn my heart rate monitor in forever. Months. It makes me feel like a major slacker which is why I want to break it out again and start wearing it more often. Perhaps at zumba this weekend? Or maybe on my next walk? It’s coming out of a long rest.
4. We’ve been using coconut almond milk in our smoothies in the morning. It’s rather amazing and makes for great smoothies. However, we just ran out this morning! Looks like a second grocery shopping trip will have to happen this week.
5. My on again, off again relationship with keeping a tumblr blog for motivation is on again. If you want to follow me there you can. It’s more or less a pinteresty thing for me. I just collect motivation and follow some of the other fitblrs that I enjoy. If you are on tumblr, say hi so I can follow you as well.
5 Things I Want To Do On This Blog
1. Share more weight loss success stories. Are you a success story? Contact me please! :)
2. More reader recipes. Got an amazing healthy recipe? Send it to me to try then I’ll share it!
3. Share more tips and how-to posts. I hold back because I don’t feel like an expert, but I know how to do things!
4. Take this show on the road! I’m hoping to make it to Fitbloggin and maybe another conference or two in 2013.
5. Share my own success story! Like I’m getting closer and closer every day. Can’t wait.
5 Useful & Delicious Things I’ve Shared On This Blog
I love me some cauliflower!
5 Good Things To Read
1. Life of a Binge Eater from Fit & Free Emily (great post about binge eating)
2. The Manti Te’O Hoax Story from Deadspin (this is all sorts of crazy)
3. Tweet Your Way To Weight Loss, Science Says from Everyday Health (reason to join twitter?)
4. Healthy Quinoa Fried Rice from Healthy Everythingtarian (i so want to make this dish)
5. Fit Tip Friday with MizFit from FabFitFun
Have a great weekend friends!