Today is the busiest Monday I’ve had in a while. Unfortunately I didn’t make it to the gym yet so this is a quick post before I head that direction.
I just wanted to stop by to share this image I saw shared on Twitter:
10 Steps To Self Esteem
- Know yourself.
- Understand what makes you feel great.
- Recognize things that get you down. (I’d add, find ways to make these things better or how to cope in healthy ways.)
- Set goals to achieve what you want.
- Develop trusting friendships that make you feel good.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Stand up for your beliefs and values.
- Help someone else.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Take good care of yourself.
Overall I think this is a really great list of basics. Taking care of yourself, helping others, developing solid friendships… these are all things I’ve been focused on lately and I’ve felt my own self-esteem growing by leaps and bounds. It’s nice to grow and I highly recommend doing all the things on this list if you don’t already!
And if you are interested you can read more ways to boost self esteem.