- Spring is springing soon! I know this because Al Roker told me this morning as I watched the Today Show while eating breakfast. I certainly hope he is right because I’m tired of the nice days followed by cooler weather. Soon it should just be warm, so I’m terribly excited about what this means: more dog park, more running, more bike rides!!
- My legs are still sore from a full body class (like body pump) that I took on Saturday. Apparently that class forced me to hit some muscles I don’t use that often and I’m still sore!
- That class also made me do burpees. (How to do a burpee, FYI.) I’m on my way to Crossfit, or something.
- I’m looking into softball leagues that play around me because I need a sport or activity or something to do. I like classes and workout and such but it’s all so solitary! I’m not sure if I’ll end up playing softball or another sport but I’m open to suggestions because I want to do something.
- Yesterday I took no less than 3 naps. I seriously spent multiple hours in bed after I got home from work and errands because my body was just so tired from the weekend. My body needed that extra rest so I listened and gave myself what I needed instead of what I thought I should do. Sleep, so glorious!
- Happy Tuesday! Enjoy this day and make it a good one. :)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on the links I will be compensated via a small commission to help keep A Merry Life running. Thank you for your support!