Side note before the post: Starting Jan 11, 2016 there is a nationwide AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge! Click through and order your kit for some free goodies. There are lots of us doing the challenge and it’s a great time to try it.
AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Grocery List
Success with the Advocare 24 Day Challenge largely depends on your preparation. This meals grocery shopping and meal planning and crucial to your success and weight loss on the challenge.
Here’s a basic list you can use for your own AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge grocery list:
- Chicken Breast
- Game Meat (Bison, buffalo, etc.)
- Lean Ground Beef or Turkey (? 93% lean)
- Lean Fish (tilapia, salmon, red snapper, cod, etc.)
- Tuna (fresh or packed in water)
- Turkey Breast
- Nut butter (no added sugar, oil or salt)
- Nuts or seeds (no added sugar, oil or salt)
- Oil (extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, etc.)
- Brussels Sprouts
- Dark Leafy Greens (Spinach, kale, etc.)
- Green Beans
- Salad Greens (Spring mix, romaine, etc.)
- Other vegetables
- Plain yogurt (nonfat or low fat)
- Low-Fat cheese
- Milk (skim or reduced fat)
- Potatoes (any variety)
- Whole grains (rice, pasta or bread)
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Citrus Fruits (oranges, grapefruits, etc)
- Other fruits
Food to avoid:
- Soda (including diet)
- Creamy sauces
- High-calorie salad dressings
- Added sugars
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- White flour
- Partially-hydrogenated oils
Yes, there are things you need to avoid while on the challenge. It might seem hard but it definitely helps and makes you get much better results.
And here are a few tips for using the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge grocery list during the challenge:
- Plan your meals. You don’t have to plan every single meal but it does help to have some sort of a plan when you start the challenge.
- Make meals ahead of time. If you can do meal prep ahead of time I would recommend doing it. Prepare meals in advance or make larger portions that you can freeze and reheat later to make meals easier.
- Meal prep. Get ready for meals before you have to make meals. When you get home from grocery shopping you should take the time to prep food by separating out portions, making snack sizes, prepping veggies for use, etc.
- Stay out of the center of the store. When you’re actually in the store with your AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge grocery list, it helps to stay away from the center of the store. Simply stick to the perimeter of the store to make it easier to stick to your list.
Hopefully these AdvoCare challenge grocery lists and tips will get your organized and prepared to take and succeed at the challenge. When done correctly, the AdvoCare challenge results can be amazing!
*To get a discount on my Advocare 24 Day Challenge, I signed up with AdvoCare as a wholesale member which also makes me a distributor. You can do the same thing to get a discount here if you want to do the challenge. You can also design your own 24 Day Challenge here.