This is the most expensive item I’ve ever reviewed and it’s not even something I own! However, a good friend made this purchase to complete her home gym and it’s turned out to be an incredible purchase for her. It’s on my own personal to-buy list for when I buy my own home and have space for a gym. If you have a workout area at home you should add this elliptical machine to your fitness equipment arsenal immediately.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine Details
The SOLE E95 elliptical machine provides a challenging cardio workout, supported by a blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data. The console includes a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers that allow you to plug in an MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist while you work out.
The top rated, gym quality E95 features a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 34 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an extremely smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that will provide a challenging workout. The moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary handle bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree inward cant reduce ankle and knee stress. The footbeds also articulate for optimal user comfort and performance. The easy to use console features a 6.5″ LCD display, cooling fans and built in speakers for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening.
- Quiet drive system: Fluid, natural motion functions in both forward and reverse. The combination of a heavy, 34-pound flywheel and high gear ratio equates to an extremely smooth feel.
- Power incline: Additional resistance and variable positions mean a diverse, challenging cardio workout with the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees, allowing you to target and individually work all major lower body muscle groups.
- Advanced sensor systems: Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate and a heart rate chest strap are great for ongoing pulse monitoring, and heart rate interactive programs.
- Custom foot pedals: Pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist, and SOLE SOLE engineers have created a two-degree inward slope to the foot pedals, reducing ankle and knee stress common in many elliptical machines. The foot beds are also adjustable for customized comfort.
- Articulating pedals: Not everyone walks the same, which is why SOLE designed pedals that articulate to fit your stride. This feature also reduces the “numb toe effect” and sore Achilles tendons.
- Four rear wheels on heavy-duty rails: The design ensures a smoother, more stable feel, and reduce side-to-side foot pedal motion.
- Power adjustable stride with 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring and includes heart rate chest strap; LCD console with nine-inch display; ECB resistance, built-in fan, and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 62 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 215-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor
Why My Friend Bought Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
Below you can see the elliptical set up and ready to go in the guest room “workout corner” in her house.
My friend’s mom bought this exact elliptical machine first which is where she first encountered it. Her mom has had hers for several years and loved using it every day to get a workout in at home. After trying it several times at her mom’s house and trying a few other options my friend decided to pull the trigger and ordered her own.
I was worried when she bought it because I thought setting it up would be difficult. Turned out to be really easy and only took an hour with her roommate’s help. It also doesn’t take up as much room as I thought it would. It fits nicely in the corner of the room without taking up too much space.
My friend is very, very pleased with the purchase because she couldn’t fit in gym workouts due to long work hours. So far having this elliptical machine at home has saved enough time that she has been able to fit in daily workouts. She has used it every day since the new year and lost 15 pounds in a month – daily cardio at home makes a difference!
Her review for the blog (yep, I asked): “It is very sturdy and a top notch purchase. It has enabled me to get the workouts I need while still living my hectic work schedule.”
What Other People Say About the Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
- “What sold me was the build quality and the solid, smooth feel when using it. I went to Sears to do some testing, so I jumped from one machine to the other. This unit was by far the best is the sub $2,000 range.” – D.
- “After doing an extended amount of research both at my local shopping malls and on the Internet, I chose the Sole E95 because it really is the best bang for the buck in the $1,200 to $1,900 price range in my researched opinion.” – SD
- “We had a Sole E95 elliptical that ran flawlessly for four years. My wife used it every day (sometimes twice) for 45 mins to an hour, and when I’ve needed to get into shape I’ve had a few extended stints on it over the years.” – C.
Why I Want My Own Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
I’m a lucky girl to have a friend with their own elliptical machine. I have to say, this elliptical machine is a very nice ride and definitely better than some of the outdated ones I have at my gym. While I don’t get to use it every day it’s nice to get to try out something like this and get a first hand trial before buying it one day.
As I mentioned before, this item is on my wish list for a future home gym. I currently don’t have the space for it right now, but when I do it’s mine! That’s why I’ve added it to my favorites listings – because it is a favorite that I’ll eventually own.
Buy The Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine On Amazon
There are a few reasons to buy this on Amazon like my friend did.
- Save over 30% by buying on Amazon.
- Free shipping with easy delivery.
- Twelve-Month Financing available: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months.
- You support this blog with a small commission! Love you!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting A Merry Life!