I love making recipes that I see circulating around my favorite food blogs. Remember the dough balls? Yeah. When other bloggers are all doing something it makes me want to do it too. Call me a follower, it’s okay.
So there is a four things q&a type thing going around that I first saw via Janetha who got it from Jessica who got it from Caitlin who got it from Gracie. I think. However it went, I wanted to do it too, since I’m just counting down time until it’s cheesecake making time. :)
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- Daily Show & Colbert Report (always watched together)
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
- Food and cooking (learning more!)
- My family and friends <3
- Learning new things/self improvement
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- Life is awesome.
- People are good; people who love you are best.
- Good food is worth the effort.
- When you take care of your body you feel better.
5. Four places I would like to go:
- Memphis (yay going home!)
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- Called my mom
- Watched LOTR 2
- Starting planning our next step in life
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- New Year’s Eve tonight!
- The gym going back to regular hours + zumba.
- Getting married in October. :)
8. Four things I love about winter:
- Snow! Especially on Christmas.
- All the holidays and gatherings.
- Hot chocolate.
I totally miss winter. I know I should be enjoying the summer now but it makes me so sad that I don’t get any snow or Christmas things! And since this is the time of year I normally go snowboarding I’m really missing that.
However, I’m super excited about tonight! It’s going to be so fun! :)
What are your New Year’s Eve plans?