Y’all, my 100 day workout streak is going strong.
Yep, I’m keeping track on a puppy calendar. It gives me the happies! Here is what I’ve done for my workouts so far:
- 30 minutes elliptical
- 30 minutes elliptical + 20 minutes upper body weights
- 20 minutes elliptical + 10 minutes bike
- 20 minutes upper body weights circuit
- 10 minutes stairs + upper body weights
- 20 minutes elliptical + 10 minutes bike + body weight circuit
- 20 minutes bike + lower body workout
- 15 minutes soccer + untimed walk + body weights
I’m about to hit the gym for day 9. I’ll be on the elliptical for 30 minutes tonight and doing some strength training as well if it’s not too crowded. I’m finding a mix of cardio and weights every day seems to be ideal for me. Working different body parts with weights allows me to do it daily while still giving rest to body parts that need it. We will see how long this continues but for now I’m loving the combination.
So far I feel like working out daily has given me a much needed attitude boost. I feel more energetic and happier and find myself randomly dancing around the house while doing chores. It seems that a body in motion does stay in motion.
Anyone who has joined me… how was your first week? How are your workouts going?!?!