My check ins regarding my yearly goals are nowhere near monthly, but I figured it’s time to see how I’m doing on my goals for 2011.
2011 Goals Check Up
- Complete a triathlon. – Completed Jan 23!!
- Find a part time job. – Killed this one because I am employed full time right now at a Memphis web design firm! Yes, awesomeness domination! It’s the best job I’ve ever had and I absolutely looooove it.
- Read a book a week. – 17/52. I got off track with this for a while with the move and new job but I’ve been reading pretty regularly otherwise. Right now I’m reading a book for work and I’m about to finally start Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything. ;)
- Cook my way through a cookbook. – I’ve only made a few recipes from Roni’s Green Lite Bites cookbook, but I’ve at least started this!
- Clean up my eating/count calories. – I’ve been doing good since getting into a routine with my work schedule.
- Pay off credit card debt. – Happy to report I’ve paid off one of my credit cards! One more to go.
- Increase A Merry Life traffic. – I haven’t had much time for this lately so traffic has stalled again. This will be my weekend project eventually.
- Learn to sew. – Technically I know how to sew by hand, but I want to learn to use a machine. I think I’m going to ask the lady making my wedding dress to also let me learn to sew/use her machine. Never hurts to ask!
- Run a 5k. – I stopped running during the move/settle period, but I want to start running soon.
- Get married and have the best wedding ever. – Yes! I can’t wait for this!
- Ride 2011 miles on my bike. – This is the one goal I doubt I will finish. I don’t even have a bike right now and won’t for several months! This dream has to die, but maybe I can still accumulate a lot of miles moved.
I think I’m doing great since I’ve accomplished my two biggest goals of the year (not on the list but in my mind they were). Go team!
How are you doing with your goals for the year if you set any?
Today’s stats: 2.2 miles walked, 100 jumping jacks, 10 wall pushups, and 7 flights of stairs climbed. No weights because Wednesday is my day off! ! Drank 128 oz of water and ate 1720 calories. Win! Today was a good day!