Ok, so I have a couple really cool reviews and other good things coming up for you guys, but today I am waay too busy so I am posting a note from my facebook. You know you wanted to know 25 random things about me. ;)
1. I’m super indecisive. If you know me, you know this.
2. My favorite pair of glasses are not prescription. I wear my contacts underneath and let everyone think I need the glasses.
3. Snowboarding is my favorite activity ever and I will go at least once a year until I can’t do it anymore.
4. I am addicted to Twitter, which is a step up from being addicted to changing my Facebook status.
5. I must watch LOST, The Office, Weeds, and Grey’s Anatomy.
6. My only concrete goal for the future is to be a foster parent.
7. I live in a small conservative town in a conservative state and I graduated from a really conservative Christian college. I have no idea how I became so liberal.
8. I really, really, really want a tattoo.
9. My passport is my favorite form of id even though my Austrian visa picture is the worst I’ve ever taken.
10. Sometimes I LOVE Memphis.
11. I listen to almost all types of music. I have way too many Pandora stations.
12. I share more of my life and secrets online than I do with some friends.
13. I worked with a Speech Therapist all through elementary school to learn how speak properly. I still have trouble sometimes.
14. I hate spaghetti. If that’s the only option I will choose to not eat.
15. I will do my laundry and fold my clothes but sometimes it takes me a week or more to put my clothes back where they belong.
16. I never answer calls from numbers I don’t know. Leave me a voicemail or you won’t hear from me.
17. I didn’t get a full time job out of college because I never applied for one. Actually I never applied for any job.
18. I research everything. If I’m going somewhere, buy something, or doing something I haven’t before I learn as much as I can about it first.
19. I hate the fact that people make money into an idol that then consumes and sometimes steals their life. Money is never worth dying over.
20. I am very quiet/reserved in a group setting where I don’t know the people.
21. I could totally go paperless but I love paper, stationary, journals, pens, and other office supplies.
22. My debit card confuses cashiers because of its design and it never fails to make me laugh.
23. I don’t drink coke or other carbonated drinks. After not drinking them for a few years it physically hurts to drink coke. Ew.
24. I love to travel, meet different people and try new things. I hope to travel and see more of the world someday.
25. I received Christ as my Savior after my senior year of high school. It was the one decision that I never wavered on.