Hey guys! Welcome to Monday’s Move More Motivation (someone likes alliteration). I always like to have something here that is either motivational or inspirational that will inspire us all to get up and move!
Last time the ways to motivate yourself to exercise were more focused on the results of exercise. This time its more focused on the action of exercise. If you implement these things they will get you to move more without fail.
5 Ways To Motivate Yourself to Move More
- Get a workout partner: A workout partner will help keep you motivated because you won’t want to let them down. If you have someone waiting on you to get to the gym you will be much more likely to go.
- Join an exercise class. Sign up for a class, perhaps with a friend, and start going regularly. Once you get involved you will be more motivated to get their and work out.
- Find a coach or trainer. A lot of us won’t do this because of the money, especially in this economy, but it might be worth the money, just for the great motivation a coach will give you.
- Sign up for a 5K race or triathlon. After you sign up and pay you will be motivated to get in shape and train for the race.
- Make an exercise log/graph. Writing down/graphing your exercise sessions will help keep you motivated to keep going so your log/graph results continue positively.