I’ve already started on my September goals. I’m now tracking my strength training workouts on this page of September workouts. I finally figured out all my workouts from last month that I wrote all over scraps of paper and notecards so I will post those on a page later. I’m looking to see some progression and improvement as I track my workouts over time.
Five Things That Made This Week Awesome
- Lots of good workouts.
- Finishing and sending off my NZ visa app!
- My wedding photog emailed me to finalize our wedding timeline and stuff (which I don’t have any of the stuff she needs but it is still awesome).
- We got our first wedding present. Aw. Yay!
- It’s the week before a long weekend – always good!
Five Things I’m Doing Over The Long Weekend
- Watching a soccer game with some crazy soccer fans.
- Going to the TN River with a friend.
- Going to Nashville for a quick minute.
- Working out at my gym on Monday.
- Borrowing a bike from my boss and going for a long ride.
Five Vegetables I Love Eating
Almost all green things too! The little kid version of myself would be disgusted with me.
Five Things I Want To Buy
- Weight Lifting Gloves (The cheap ones I was using have torn apart.)
- Better clothes (I’ve worn what I have so much it’s starting to give out!)
- Headphones (To listen to music on my iphone at the gym.)
- Tennis shoes (Preferably colorful, fun ones.)
- A laptop (Mine died. So…. I’m screwed.)
Five Links You Should Check Out
- How Much Do Bloggers Make via Katy Widrick (While I do make money blogging I’m surprised so many people want to be professional bloggers. I definitely thought that would be fun at one point but wizened up to the fact that I much prefer blogging as a therapeutic-and-fun-hobby/part-time-job.)
- Blogging Legal Guide via Callie aka Athlete Wannabe (Will be a very useful blog for all of us bloggers who want or need to know a bit more about legal issues pertaining to bloggers.)
- Kelly Olexa’s Blog via Kelly Olexa (I find her blog really inspirational and full of great fitspiration.)
- The #1 Health Tip Everyone Agrees On via The Great Fitness Experiment (This is super true and a really great tip! It’s something I constantly am working on though.)
- My A Merry Life Facebook Page (Yes I ran out of links and got tired and didn’t want to look for more. But my facebook page is cool and I don’t promote it much, or ever.
What are you doing this weekend? Big plans? Have a great weekend!