Side note before the post: Starting Jan 11, 2016 there is a nationwide AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge! Click through and order your kit for some free goodies. There are lots of us doing the challenge and it’s a great time to try it.
AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Thoughts & Results
I finished the Advocare 10 day herbal cleanse! It was the first cleanse I’ve ever done and the experience was rather interesting. Today I’m sharing my experience, the results of the cleanse, and what I’ve learned.
I did pretty well overall but did have one slip up toward the end when I had beer when going out one night. Other than that I followed the prescribed eating plan exactly and finished feeling accomplished.
Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Thoughts
I thought the cleanse was an interesting experience with both some positives and negatives. Here I share what I thought so you can decide if the cleanse is right for you to try too.
Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Pros:
- That bloated, gross feeling? Gone, gone, gone. It’s so nice to not feel bloated for perhaps the first time ever. This is probably the best thing that happened for me with the cleanse.
- Weight loss! I did lose 7+ pounds (forgot to weigh the final morning after for an exact number). I’m well under the 200 mark and plan to stay there.
- Clothes are fitting better and a dress I ordered right before the cleanse in the right size is actually too big and must be returned. Overall I’m really pleased with the results.
- Portion control! Helped me realize I can survive and feel great on much less food than I previously was eating. That is one claim that is entirely true.
- Eliminated sugar cravings. I don’t eat as much sugar as I used to because I know it doesn’t make me feel good (even if it tastes good) but I still sometimes crave it. By the second or third day and throughout the cleanse I simply didn’t want anything super sweet and sugary.
- More energy! I’m not as lethargic and tired as I was when I started the cleanse. I feel lighter and more energetic – always a great feeling.
Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Cons:
- The citrus fiber drink is disgusting. I never enjoyed it and am so glad I’m done drinking it. I’ve heard the other flavor is better but I just got unlucky.
- A lot of the food ended up being somewhat bland.
- Cost. I’m not sure the price of the Advocare products is worth it unless you have a higher disposable income. I’m glad I did it but the price did stop me for a long time and will keep me from doing anything else. I also think you can probably achieve similar results with just clean eating and
Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Takeaways:
- Increased fiber really works well for me in general. I’m going to keep eating lots of veggies and also take some type of fiber supplement.
- Giving up sugar for the 10 days was not hard at all. I wasn’t even craving it after the second day or so. It turns out I really only want sweet things when I’m already eating more sweet things.
- I’m buying extra fruit punch Spark and using it for my energy drink. It gives me such a great boost of energy, better than coffee or anything else and I also get a full glass of water in when I drink it. It’s also got some really great ingredients. Seriously, I love this stuff:
Overall I’m pretty pleased with the experience and glad I gave it a try. I also appreciate the jumpstart it gave me into feeling better and losing a bit of weight.
Want to try the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse?
I recently became a distributor so I could get a 20% discount on the cleanse, 24 day challenge, and Spark products. It’s been really awesome to get a discount on products that I love and will change my life like this. If you’d like to become a member to get the same discount, join here!
If you have any questions at all, please let me know!