Eating your fruits and veggies can be super fun…. like when you use them to create a dip! I’ve been craving avocados lately so I decided to try making a dip to snack on. This one hit the spot for wanting something tangy, light, and somewhat healthy. It’s perfect with a few chips or veggies for a snack.
Avocado Lime Ranch Dip Recipe
Photo and adapted from Better Crocker
Avocado Lime Ranch Dip Ingredients
- 1 medium hass avocado
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 lime juiced
Avocado Lime Ranch Dip Directions
- Half the avocado, remove pit, and place avocado in food processor.
- Add the remaining dip ingredients.
- Process until all ingredients are blended.
- Garnish with any additional toppings like cilantro.
I did not have fresh cilantro handy so I left it off mine but plan to use it next time. It would add the perfect finish on top! I also might make it a few more times and then double it for a party dip. It was a delicious snack this afternoon!