I am so excited about life. I think things are so exciting right now and it’s a wonderful season in my life. And hopefully in yours as well!
Why I’m Excited About Life
- I feel like I just woke up from a coma. Or escaped from an angry witch holding me hostage. Either way, I feel free.
- I’m feeling healthy and strong. Weight is going, going, gone. I’m losing weight and achieving my goals.
- The decisions I made about living a location independent lifestyle make me excited about the future. Because I am QUITTING my job. Bye, bye crappy no good job. Hello scary world of freelancing and uncertainty. (And probably more crappy jobs to pay bills, but in better places.)
- Life is exciting in the early twenties because big things are changing. I am going to a wedding in Pennsylvania on July 18. One of my best friends in college is marrying my former roommate. And I couldn’t be more excited.
- I will make a few day stop in Ohio to visit the fambam. You know, since I’m close. Family means so much to me and I’m always excited to get a chance to visit them.
- Then it is off to BlogHer!! Wooooooot! Blogging is something I love doing and I’m excited to spend a weekend with other amazing bloggers who want to improve their blogs and learn how to make money from blogging. Have you started your own blog yet? It’s easy!
- More travel is in my future. (Anyone know a good way for me to get from Cincinnati to Chicago? Help!?!?) PA then Ohio then Chicago? Yes, yes, the traveling begins! Then a possible roadtrip. And then another. ACROSS THE US. To Oregon I go! At least my first destination.
- I might stay there. I might not. The future is really uncertain. But I am excited about that fact.
- Things are going to be GOOD guys. Really good.
- Oh, and I love you if you read. And I love, love, love you when you comment.
Reasons You Can Be Excited!
My excitement is overflowing and ridiculous right now, but I’m not the only person allowed to be excited. You can be too! Here are a few reasons to be excited.
- You have your health (at whatever level) and are capable of improving your health right now.
- You have people that care about you and want the best for you.
- You have a job or the ability to get one that will make you money to get what you need.
- You will have a birthday this year and a bunch of fun holidays to celebrate.
- You have internet access if you are reading this so you have access to all the information you’ll ever need.
- You can also make amazing connections through this awesome internet connection.
- You are reading a blog by a very excited person who wants you to be happy, fulfilled, and excited about YOUR life!
Hope you all have a great weekend and find some things big and small to be excited about your own life. No matter what stage of life you are in, it’s a great time to plug in and care and be excited about it!