I’m hoping to cover some of our nursery favorites starting with this little gem. I created a short little video review of the chair, but you may have already guessed that it is a positive review.
We love our Infant-to-Toddler Rocker Seat*! Seriously, love!
It’s one of our favorite items in our nursery. It’s great for sitting, resting, feeding, and it will grow with the baby… we can use it up to 40 lbs. She’s been sitting in it for a few weeks now and it is one of the most consistently used items in our nursery.
Some of the cool Infant-to-Toddler Rocker Seat features:
- Deep cradle seat with calming vibrations that soothe babies
- Bat-at toys & musical elephant to stimulate babies
- Toybar easily removes for older babies to sit
- Fold-out kickstand & reclining seat for napping
- Super easy to transfer between rooms and locations
- Buckle to secure baby in place
I love this chair so much because Penny has loved it so much! She sits in it several times a day, usually for just a few minutes at a time, but it makes her so happy. It also gives us a chance to do things we need to do like shower or get ready for the day while she is happily occupied.
She really enjoys it. As you can see in the video she loves to move around and kick in it to feel herself moving. It’s hard to take a photo of her in the chair because she is always moving in it.
Reasons I love this chair:
- Useful from the beginning. A lot of the toys and items we have aren’t age appropriate from birth but Penny was able to use this seat from the beginning.
- Room to grow. The seat is a bit bigger since it transitions to a toddler chair. I love that it will grow with baby.
- Vibrating seat. I really wasn’t sure about this feature but Penny seems to love it.
- Sleeping options. You can use the kickstand to change the chair to position for sleeping options.
- Easy to put together. This was by far the easiest item we had to put together. All the swings and other items had so many steps but this was snap and go!
In the beginning she loved just looking at the stationary “toys” on the bar at the top. Now she is literally delighted by them, especially when the elephant is swung around to make music. The song catches and keeps her attention so well at 2.5 months.
If that isn’t a look of amazement then I don’t know what is!
Post contains affiliate links. I get commissions for purchases you make through links shown here. It doesn’t affect your purchase in any way and the commissions help support this blog. I only recommend items I personally use and appreciate the opportunity to share.