Since we’re trying to save money for the baby’s medical arrival expenses, we’re not trying to overspend on “stuff” for the baby. That means I’m looking for all the freebies and hand me downs and such to keep things frugal. That’s why I loved seeing the deal Amazon offers for signing up for a baby registry on their site.
They send you a whole box of free baby stuff just for creating and using the Amazon baby registry for your baby needs! Look at all the awesome stuff they sent! I wanted to share the unboxing of this awesome box of goodies since many mom-to-be might be wondering if the Amazon registry welcome box is worth it or not.
Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
I signed up for an Amazon baby registry early on when I found out I was pregnant. I’d heard good things about the registry and most of our family and friends love using Amazon. I knew it would be a good fit for our situation and I couldn’t wait to get the free welcome box of free baby stuff!
Some of the items mentioned in the box (affiliate links):
- Swaddle designs muslin swaddle blanket
- Huggies Little Snugglers diapers
- Seventh Generation diapers
- Seventh Generation wipes
- Avent 4oz Bottle
Note on the video: it was missing the Avent bottle! I forgot I took it out before the video to research it and then completely forgot I set it down elsewhere. Even more great stuff in the box than the video even covers!
The registry box you receive will differ in items depending on when you start your Amazon baby registry. Each season the items in the box differ slightly.
Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box Review
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of baby stuff they packed into the small box that came after registering. There were a ton of samples which will be great for sampling different options of items for the baby.
I’m still incredibly obsessed with the muslin swaddle blanket with the cute hedgehog design. Could it be any cuter? I’ve hear muslin cloths and blankets are super handy to have on hand so I was thrilled to start my little collection with this one.
If you want to get your own free box of baby items, you just have be a member of Amazon Prime, start a baby registry with them make your first purchase of $10 or more and after it ships you will be able to claim your welcome box completely free, no shipping charges.
I’d highly recommend it for any moms-to-be! Free stuff for baby is always a good thing!
Reasons We Loved The Amazon Registry
There are many options for baby registries but we chose to do an Amazon baby registry for several reasons.
- It’s easy. It’s super easy to setup, it’s easy to use, and it is easy to manage as friends and family buy things off your list. I set up our list in less than 10 minutes and was able to manage it easily.
- It’s convenient for gift givers to use. The Amazon registry made it easy for out of town friends and family to access our wishlist and send items even if they couldn’t attend showers.
- You get free stuff! Even if you don’t get the $100 you get a welcome box full of surprise items for parents and baby worth $35. You can see what came in my Amazon baby registry welcome box and how awesome these free items were. We used all of it and were very happy with the welcome box.
- You get a registry completion discount. Every baby registry does this but it’s a nice perk nonetheless in case you didn’t get items you really need. We ended up using our registry completion discount to get some very important items like a carseat.
- You get $100 baby bucks which means you get $100 in free baby stuff! It’s an ever changing supply of items to choose from so you can’t buy anything you want, but we got a ton of great stuff we will use.
Get $100 Of Baby Wipes & Diapers Free
Not only does the Amazon baby registry option send you a welcome box of goodies, but you can also get $100 of free baby stuff too!
This sweet deal is one of the main reasons we chose to do the Amazon baby registry. We knew that $100 in free stuff would be a great jump on our stockpile for baby!
You can get $100 worth of baby stuff completely free with the Amazon baby registry! Free, free, FREE! These baby bucks can be used for things like diapers and wipes or anything in a certain section on the site. We actually bought our high chair with it!
However, there are a couple things you have to do to get this sweet deal.
- Sign up for a baby registry.
- Make sure your account is a prime membership account. Sign up for Prime if you haven’t already.
- Complete $1,000 in purchase from your registry. Purchases can be made by you or others.
- Check to see your Baby Bucks completion is eligible in your account after you’ve hit the goal and had the baby.
- Use the link provided in the Baby Bucks section to complete your shopping.
- Do this within 90 days or you will lose out on the option!