This is how I’m feeling today.
I’m busy. Working. Also trying to figure out how to fix my blog which has been slightly hacked and messed up.
I’m headed out for lunch… that will at least be fun!
5 Things I’m Doing For Therapy
- Going to sessions! I had one yesterday.
- Journaling before non-hunger eating
- Facing binges when they happen (or trying to)
- Reading a few books (will review when finished)
- Talking to people close to me about binge eating and food compulsion and why having junk food around isn’t good for me.
5 Things I’m Doing This Weekend
- First personal training session
- Wedding dress fitting
- Making more paper flowers for the wedding
- Shopping for bridesmaid gifts (suggestions? ideas?)
- Being awesome
5 Things I’ve Dropped On My Shirt Today
- Makeup primer
- Bare Minerals makeup
- Greek Yogurt
- Protein powder
Clearly I’m a mess today. I’m not sure why I’m so clumsy but after a couple things I decided it was just funny and laughed as I pulled on a jacket over my shirt. ;)
Speaking of shirts…
5 Shirts That I Want BAD
5 Things You Should Check Out
- Sarah’s Story from Peanut Butter Fingers – Interesting discussion about body types. Ties in with my realistic expectations post from this week (you can’t force your body to be a body type it’s not meant to be!) and talks more about the comments people on both ends of the spectrum (skinny and obese) get that hurt.
- How Bad Do You Want It? – This is a motivational video that I really enjoyed. I love the message, except maybe the part about sacrificing sleep. Sleep is important!
- 10 Ways To Make September Stellar from Fitnessista – All good ideas for the month!
- Red Pepper Hummus & How To Roast Peppers from Oh She Glows – I looooove roasted red peppers. Love. Love! So I had to link to this post because it’s full of yummy looking food from an amazing vegan chef.
- My posts: How To Choose A Personal Trainer and How To Find A Therapist. I’m trying to use my experiences to create useful content for anyone else out there going through similar things. Lately I’ve been getting professional help and this has marked a new stage in my healthiness journey.
Have a great weekend!