One Happy Dog
JuJu is loving this week as the spoiled puppy that she is.
Mostly she gets to lay around on her bean bag and sleep whenever she wants (which is still a lot despite her crazy puppy energy during other hours). But this week I’ve played extra games of fetch with her, bought a better dog food brand she seems to like better, and bought her a new toy she is currently obsessed with. Life is good for little JuJu.
I read two books this week: The Hunger Games and then the second book in the seriesCatching Fire. I read each in less than a day (er, like 6 hours straight). I see why people love this series and can’t wait for the movies – it’s good. I was so wrapped up in the second book that when it ended and I had no way to get the third book immediately I caved and went online to find out how the story ends. I’ve never done that before but I just could not wait until I could get the third book.
Three Days of Low Carb Eating
So far I’ve completed 3 days of low carb eating and one day of high carb eating this week. Today is another low carb day so I’m trying to stay on point. It seems like I’m getting it down to around 120-150 g of carbs easily but anything more takes serious work. Even that though is really low for me as I know previously my carb intake was about double that.
Four Awesome Things About This Week
- Good friend’s birthday party tomorrow! Really looking forward to Cambodian food and drinks.
- I had time to read this and thoroughly enjoyed everything I read.
- Actually made it through all my workouts so far and am on schedule!
- Started wearing my new pink laces! :)
I have five questions for YOU. Please answer in the comments to give me some fun learn about my readers material. I’ll answer in the comments too. :)
- What website do you visit the most?
- Where did you eat out at last?
- If you were given $100 right now what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite flavor? (Any flavor… savory or sweet.)
- Do you like your initials?
That’s all for me! I’m off to the gym. :) Have a great weekend!