5 Things I’m Thinking About Today
- Why haven’t I started my Christmas shopping yet?
- What race should I do next year since the St. Jude Marathon weekend was cancelled?
- How many 5ks should I aim to do in 2014?
- What Pandora station should I listen to next while I work?
- When can I go on a vacation?
5 Things I’m Doing This Weekend
- Watching Anchorman 2
- Eating sushi, om nom nom
- Going on a bike ride
- Going to the gym for a workout
- Cleaning and organizing
5 FREE Christmas Kindle E-books Worth Downloading Today
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (cause yay Charlie Brown!)
- A Christmas Carol or A Christmas Carol (Enriched Classics) (classic)
- Jingle All the Way (cute story for kids)
- The Magical Christmas Reindeer: A Story of Love, Faith & Friendship (another cute story for kids)
- Mistletoe Magic (A Copper Mountain Christmas) (Christmas romance but it looked cute and had great reviews)
5 Free Health Related Kindle E-books FREE Today
- The Hungry Girl Guilt Free 3 (3 dishes under 300 calories)
- Can, Preserve, Survive: The Prepper’s Guide To Canning, Preserving, and Food And Water Storage
- 40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss
- Your Quick Tip Guide to a Fierce Body
- How to Stop Anxiety & Panic Attacks
5 Reasons I’m Doing Friday Five Posts Again
- I missed them.
- It’s easy to format and read.
- My brain is fuzzy with everything else in it.
- It’s Friday, duh.
- I like lists!
My kindle is so full right now and I love it. I’m looking forward to this winter vacation when I’m totally unplugging and reading for hours at a time. It’s going to be so relaxing. It would be better on a warm beach of course, but I’ll deal with candles and puppy cuddles instead.
Hope you all have a strong week and finish out work strong. Next week is Christmas! :)