Happy Friday, y’all! It’s cold outside!
5 Random Thoughts
- Thank you for the comments and love on my weigh in post.
- I’m so excited about the magazine subscription giveaway! I can’t wait to see who wins!
- Reader Mariah pointed out that Chris Powell’s Choose More, Lose More for Life book is just $2.99 on Amazon kindle today. Should be a great read based on the reviews.
- Remember that tiny mention of how I freelance yesterday? Well, feel free to hire me for something.
- We still have our Christmas tree up. Can it stay up forever?
5 Things I’m Doing This Weekend
- Cleaning the house!
- Drinking coffee and more coffee.
- Reading and more reading.
- At least 1-2 workouts.
- Cooking some healthy food to get me through next week.
5 Free Ebooks Today
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. My favorite book ever! I read it once a year or so. :)
- Circle of Friends 25 One-Pot Dinners
- Best of Grain Free Meal Plans, Volume 1: A cook book for those following grain free diets
- 40 Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss and Healthy Living
- Believing God by Beth Moore. There are a ton of her books free today!
5 Words On My Mind
5 Things I’m Looking Forward To In 2014
- The results of the changes I’m making.
- Turning 28.
- Meeting more readers/blogger.
- All the awesome things I don’t even know are coming. :)
What’s 1 word on your mind and 1 thing you are looking forward to this year?