Happy Friday y’all!! Also, Happy Valentine’s Day. :)
Just kidding. I love y’all and I actually love Valentine’s Day. I also looooove Grumpy Cat and think he should be the mascot of this holiday just because it’s funny.
5 Things I Ate At Lunch
- Pasta with chicken
- Salad with ranch
- Wrap with chicken
- Gingerbread brownie bite
It was a free lunch at work today. So yummy!
5 Great Things From This Week
- I did Zumba last night and LOVED the class I went to. I think I’ll be going every Thursday now.
- It’s back to gray today, but I remember the sunshine from yesterday! It was great!
- Friend dinner to celebrate an upcoming wedding was a great mid-week treat.
- I bought a killer houndstooth coat at a thrift store and I’m loving wearing it.
- Brunch at local restaurant Hog & Hominy on Sunday was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!
This has been such a fun week, despite kidney stones and other problems.
5 Things I’m Doing This Weekend
- Thrift shopping! So excited.
- Wine and movie party with my homie.
- Getting in a good workout 2 days in a row!
- Doing a ton of laundry.
- Watching White Collar, my new show obsession.
It’s going to be a simple weekend, but amazing.
5 Free Ebooks
- The Low Cholesterol Cookbook & Health Plan: Meal Plans and Low-Fat Recipes to Improve Heart Health
- 20 Things I’ve Learned as an Entrepreneur
- How To Save Money: A 21-Day Challenge To Save $500/Month
- The Life and Legacy of Pope John Paul II
- Overcome Rejection: The SMART Way
I downloaded the Entrepreneur book and I’m excited to read it!
5 Things I Want To Buy With My Tax Refund
- Fitbloggin ticket
- Lucky You By Lucky Brand For Women perfume (my favorite perfume since high school!)
- Pleated Pocket Carry-all Gym Bag in Black Glitter
- About the Artist Dress in Navy from ModCloth
- Dance Floor Date Dress from ModCloth
I loved the Amazon gift card deal for my tax refund. Next year can ModCloth do that too? ;)