I’m a list making fool. Between work which involves working on lots of different projects, blogging with multiple blogs, and planning a wedding I have about 15 different lists I’m working on right now. I make lists for everything right now because if I don’t I will forget things.
So today I’m going to do a list post. Not just any list post, but a multiple list list post! (That just means it’s random stuff I’ve been thinking about.)
Five Things I Love About Today
- It’s FRIDAY!
- Four day work weeks feel awesome on the last day.
- I’m wearing a Christmasey shirt as seen above. It has a reindeer and says Fa-la-la-la.
- I get to watch my first Netflix movie tonight (Valentine’s Day).
- I’m making healthy choices, especially with food.
Five Fitness Related Things I Want To Do Before October
- Warrior Dash TN (Anyone want to do this with me in Sept?)
- FitBloggin Local – Nashville (July 9th. You should come!)
- Bikram Yoga (Before the summer is over.)
- Rock Climbing Indoors (It’s on my fitness goal list and I found a community climb thing for $15. Yay!)
- Walk and/or run a couple races. Just for fun.
Five Things I Bought At The Grocery Store Last Night
- Kashi Go Lean Cereal
- Spinach & Sping Mix Lettuce
- Almond Butter (YUM!)
Five Things I Need Review (and will eventually post a review on)
- Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- Clif Bar Builder’s Bars
- Easy Lunchboxes
- EatSmart Kitchen Scale
- Women Food and God
Five Things You Should Check Out
- Do you read Beth’s Journey? I’m sort of a late follower to her story but I love her blog. She is on maintenance now, so check her blog out and read through her archives.
- Check out MizFit’s quest to get everyone fit after fitbloggin.
- I’m loving Katy’s series of posts about bloggers based on the healthy living blogger survey she did. Here’s a look at who bloggers are in this niche.
- I’m working on balance and relieving stress with all my new responsibilities, so I really enjoyed Caitlin’s tips on balancing stress and positivity.
- Yikes! Cell phone use can possibly increase cancer risk.
Okay, this was a super fun post. I might do this every Friday. It’s a popular concept too because lots of bloggers seem to do similar things. ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!