The last few weeks/months have been a blur of eating whatever was on hand at the moment, rarely working out, and just being rather fly by the seat of my pants. It wasn’t exactly the healthiest period of my life because I was focused on everything except my health and eating.
These days I’m getting back to a routine that is much healthier. A huge part of that is getting prepared and making choices ahead of time instead of waiting until the last minute.
- I’m eating 3 meals a day.
- I created my first weekly meal plan in months.
- I’m journaling my meals and feels as needed to follow the plan.
- I charged my Polar Loop to wear during the week.
- I laid out all my vitamins and Juice+ stuff for daily intake.
- I organized my room and got workout clothes ready.
- I made 2 healthy protein and veggie packed meals to last throughout the week.
I made turkey chili with veggies for lunches and an egg casserole for breakfasts. The kitchen smelled awesome yesterday while I was doing food prep! Plus I managed to do a week of food for like $10. Killer budgeting too!
I’m feeling prepared and ready for a crazy successful week even though it’s off to a rainy start. Sunday prep is back and it’s here to stay – it’s way more comforting to feel prepared for the week ahead than to feel frenetic and unprepared.
Did you prepare for the week? Are you feeling ready and excited?