Welcome to my guide on gifts for people with foot pain! I hope these gift ideas help you select the perfect thing for your loved one!
Just like most types of pain, foot pain doesn’t seem like a huge problem until you suffer from it personally. Foot pain can be caused by a variety of things but often is cause by ill-fitting shoes, lack of proper support, or injury. Great foot pain gift ideas help combat these problems by providing comfort, relaxation, and support for the foot.
Gifts for People with Foot Pain
If you know someone suffering from foot pain then you know it affects their daily life and they desperately need relief. The following foot pain relief products are great gift ideas for your loved ones suffering from foot pain.
A good foot massager will help relieve foot pain caused by tension and stress of the muscles. This is a great gift idea for anyone who overuses their feet by standing while working. It’s also a great gift idea for foot pain during pregnancy. Good foot massagers will stimulate the acupressure points in the foot with pressure and heat to relieve tension and pain in the feet.
- Homedics Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Foot Massager with Heat, Kneading Shiatsu Air pressure massage
- HoMedics Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager
Similar to a foot massager, the foot spa is designed to relieve pain caused by tension and stress in the foot. It’s a more gentle option and offers a spa experience that can be used at home anytime. The lower impact of a foot spa is combined with heat or cold to provide therapy for the foot depending on the type of pain. You can package this gift idea with oils and drying cloths for an even better gift.
- Foot Baths – heated foot bath
- Hot Spa Ultimate Foot Bath
- Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
Acupressure Foot Mat
Foot pain mats called acupressure mats are designed to relieve the tension in your muscles, help circulation, and stimulate the release of endorphins and oxytocin for a natural soothing and calming feeling. The pressure points on the feet might feel weird at first but it’s a wonderful and simple way to help tired and painful feet.
- Acupressure Mat Acupressure Fitness Spike Foot Mat for Stress, Foot Pain
- Cotton Acupressure Massage Mat
- Acupressure Massage Mat Eco Foam
Foot Massage Ball
Similar to the acupressure mat, foot massage balls work to relieve foot pain by providing pressure to relieve tension in the muscles. It’s a foot massage you can control which helps provide more pressure and relief to the painful foot areas that need it most. This makes a great stocking stuffer gift idea since it’s a small ball that will provide a ton of pain relief.
- Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball
- Gaiam Restore Hot and Cold Therapy Kit
- “Oh Ball”, Immediate relief from heel and arch pain!
If you use a standing desk, work in the kitchen all day, or are standing for hours at a time then you really need an anti-fatigue mat. These handy mats prevent foot pain by providing a more comfortable surface to stand on for long periods of time. They are amazing if you stand in one place for long periods and can prevent all types of aches and pains. These are great gifts for anyone that stands for big parts of their day.
- Imprint Cumulus9 Comfort Mat Nantucket
- Genuine Joe Anti-Fatigue Mat
- CumulusPRO Commercial Grade Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat
- NewLife by GelPro Pebble Designer Comfort Mat
Comfortable Shoes For Foot Pain
Some shoes can cause foot pain so giving the gift of comfortable shoes is a great way to prevent or relive foot pain for yourself or others. Wearing comfortable shoes made to help with foot pain can change someone’s life. Foot pain alleviates in a couple weeks and comfortable shoes will help the wearer keep the foot pain at bay. Comfortable shoes to relieve foot pain can be stylish too so it’s not just a gift for practicality.
Shoe Inserts For Foot Pain
A more cost effect idea than new comfortable shoes are shoe inserts. These small inserts can be worn in most shoes to provide more support and comfort for the feet. They are excellent for relieving foot pain caused by wearing shoes without proper support.
- Footminders Comfort Orthotic Arch Support Insoles
- Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Inserts for Men and Women
- Protech Full Length Orthotic supports
For cases of plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis a foot splint is the best solution to relieve pain. These foot splints are recommended by doctors to wear at night for relief from pain and discomfort. The foot splint allows the right amount of stretch to the plantar fascia by keeping it in the right position. While this might not look like a fun gift idea, it’s a very practical option for someone suffering from the pain of plantar fasciitis.
- Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- Plantar Fascitis Night Splint Brace Heel and Foot Pain
- FLEXIBRACE Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Pain Relief Cream
Pain relief creams are a wonderful gift for your loved ones with foot pain because it might not be something they have considered on their own. These creams are not pain killers but instead work to treat the root causes of inflammation that causes pain. These pain relief creams are highly rated on Amazon and thousands of people have used them to get relief from pain caused by plantar fasciitis and other foot pain causes.
- Penetrex – The World’s #1 OTC Anti-Inflammatory Therapy
- Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel, 8-Ounce
- Pain Defense | America’s #1 Joint Pain Relief
Foot pain can be a truly bothersome thing in someone’s life. Giving any of these gifts is sure to make them smile and forget the pain!