I recently took the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course by Michelle, who earns millions per year from her blog. I bought the course after deciding to invest in myself and my online business to reach the next level of growth. It’s the first “expensive” course I’ve ever taken and the decision to make the purchase scared me, but I knew that it would be worth it based on all the reviews.
In the course you learn:
- How to build a six figure blog without millions of visitors or selling your soul
- How Michelle went from $0 in affiliate income to over $50,000 per month (and more)
- How to earn money through affiliate marketing, without being scammy
- How to create a strategy to grow your online income with affiliate marketing
- How to use affiliate marketing to make more blogging or on YouTube
Blogging can be incredibly difficult if your goal is to earn money doing it.
Many bloggers and online influencers skip over affiliate marketing in favor of ads and sponsored posts, but that means many are leaving money on the table.
If you are interested in earning money through promoting products you love or if you’ve tried affiliate marketing in the past and failed, this course can take you from beginner to successful blogger earning thousands per month. It can get you unstuck after months or years of wasting time.
Michelle earns over $50,000 a month with affiliate marketing which honestly, sounds out of reach. What caught my eye before taking the course was the hundreds of bloggers who took the course and went from $0 to $2,000 or $5,000 a month with affiliate marketing.
The affiliate marketing course changed their lives.
What Is Included In The Course
The Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course includes:
- 6 modules
- 30+ lessons
- 20+ worksheets
- an extremely helpful exclusive Facebook group
It covers a variety of topics and gives specific examples to show each point in practice. It covers:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)
Who Would Benefit From The Affiliate Marketing Course
The Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course would highly benefit a couple different groups in my opinion.
New bloggers who want to learn everything about affiliate marketing in less time.
Taking this course will speed up the learning curve so much it is ridiculous. I wish I had taken this course years ago and saved myself the hours of reading and research. Michelle condenses down years of learning and implementing affiliate marketing techniques to
If you’re a newbie blogger and want to grow affiliate income fast, this course is perfect for you.
More experienced bloggers wanting to go to the next level.
Personally I fell in this category and found a lot of value from the course. There were enough nuggets of wisdom and specific techniques and strategies in the course that an experience blogger could learn how to grow to the next level.
The focus on affiliate marketing helps a more experienced blogger hone in on what is working and not working on your blog. It’s a great chance to reset and go in with a fresh set of eyes. The new techniques and strategies can catapult you to the next level of income.
Why I Took Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
Personally I signed up for this course after already blogging for years and having a decent amount of knowledge about affiliate marketing. I was already earning a couple hundred dollars a month.
So why did I sign up for the course?
Here’s why I personally signed up:
- I wanted to take my affiliate marketing income to the next level
- I wanted access to the Facebook group with thousands of bloggers doing the same thing
- I wanted a strategy to go with my efforts so I wasn’t spinning in circles
- I wanted to save time learning more information about affiliate marketing
- I wanted to prove to myself that I was worth investing in
Those are my personal reasons for signing up and taking this course. I knew they I could probably learn all the information on my own but it was worth it to me to make the investment. I wanted to speed up my education period and get access to a group of people working on growing their online income as well.
So far that investment has been well worth the price.
Will you invest in yourself and take your blog to the next level?
Check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing TODAY!