Life is pretty busy right now.
I’m looking for a new apartment, a new car, trying to organize JuJu’s move here, and trying to jump back in at work. It’s a lot and at times it feels slightly overwhelming. Since this takes all my energy, blogging is low on my priority list. But I miss it. And you. So here I am!
Health wise things are… okay.
- Stress: I’m slightly stressed but since I’m optimistic things will always work out for us I’m not too worried.
- Weight: No clue about weight as I don’t have a scale (nor am I too concerned about it honestly).
- Food: Eating is so so. Some healthy meals, some less healthy meals, like BBQ last night. I’ve been doing great with intuitive eating tactics though and honestly haven’t overeaten at all. Despite lots of restaurant meals I actually feel good about how this is going.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water though I need to get a new water bottle. Before I left NZ I felt a kidney stone shifting around so I need to stay on top on my water intake. It’s important!
- Exercise: Here is one area where I’m not doing anything! I’ve been tired from travel and general activity the last few days (the days have been LONG). I want to get back into this by the weekend at least even if it’s just walking or biking.
So that’s where I’m at with things. Kind of a holding pattern really until I sort my life out but I figure that won’t take too long. Full steam ahead, coming soon.