Ever since I started working as an adult, I’ve struggled with having a 9 to 5 job. When I have one, I desperately dream of leaving for something more exciting.
Beat The 9 to 5 Inspiration
I stumbled across a new to me blog recently: Beat the 9 to 5. I loved the author’s manifesto:
- You don’t have to settle for the daily grind.
- You can achieve your goals.
- You can be what you want to be: self-employed, solopreneur, entrepreneur, freelancer.
- You ignore the static.
- You are capable and able to go out on your own.
- You can define your work and your life.
- You’re an independent worker and thinking.
- You don’t let obstacles get in your way.
- You know there’s more to life than what you’re doing right now.
- It takes hard work, patience, and a solid plan.
- The choice is yours to Beat the 9 to 5.
- Escape the rat race. become an entrepreneur.
- Anyone can do it!
The Beat the Nine to Five Manifesto is a great little piece of inspiration to me and for everyone else on this journey to work in a different way. Let’s do this! Success will look different for all of us and we will all be able to achieve this great future success.
Inspiration For Leaving Your 9 to 5 Job
Update: this manifesto inspired me to look for more amazing content about leaving a 9 to 5 job. While I might not be leaving mine tomorrow, I like to dream about the day when it is possible.
These posts are incredibly inspiring if you are leaving the 9 to 5 life behind you! Click the photo to read the post by amazing bloggers who’ve left the 9 to 5 world behind and created the successful life of their dreams.
I also found a ton of inspiration on Pinterest for leaving your day job.