Today has been a pretty awesome day as far as health and fitness goes!
I woke up in a fantastic mood and started the day with a decently healthy breakfast of oatmeal and coffee while I did a bit of reading.
Later after working for a while and arranging some meetings for tomorrow I headed to my favorite place…
Just kidding! First, it’s cold so ice cream is crazy. Second, my favorite place right now is the gym. It just so happens that I have to drive by/through a Baskin Robbins parking lot to get to my gym. I found that pretty humorous.
I did hit the gym and knocked out my 30 minutes of cardio – 10 ellipitcal and 20 biking. Success!
Now I’m cuddling on the couch with my too doggy friends waiting for our roomies to get home to figure out my dinner plans.
I also just downloaded a ton of free health and fitness related ebooks for my kindle to keep me motivated and give me some new things to read during gym cardio time since I’ve read through all my own magazines and all the current magazines at the gym.
Here are the free kindle ebooks I downloaded (grab ’em yourself if interested!):
Free Food/Recipe Ebooks:
- Salads To Go
- Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss – 30 Delicious Detox, Cleanse and Green Smoothie Diet Book
- 40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss
- The Guilt Free 3
- Clean Eating Desserts – 50 recipes to help you lose weight
- Life is a Super Fruit – How to Use Nutrient Dense Organic Superfruit For Your Libido and Energy, Stronger Bones, Lower Cholesterol and More (Superfoods Series)
Free Fitness/Weight Loss Ebooks:
- Attract Your Ideal Weight: 8 Secrets of People Who Lose Weight and Keep It Off
- How To Lose 10 Pounds In A Week – The Ultimate 7 Day Weight Loss Kick Start
- Weight Loss Motivation Hacks: 7 Psychological Tricks That Keep You Motivated To Lose Weight
- Fit is the New Skinny: The No-BS Truth About Getting Thinner, Leaner, and Stronger (The Build Healthy Muscle Series)
I’ll review any that end up being awesome so keep a lookout in the future. I had no idea there were so many free ebooks on Amazon. Considering how quickly I go through books this was a great discovery!
Now I’m off to finish off the day strong. Hope you all have had a lovely Wednesday humpday!