Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it.
Today begins the present returns and post-Christmas sales. It’s also the lead up to the New Year when many of us will be making resolutions to improve our health, which means it’s the time when a lot of us will be buying new products. That’s why today I’m bringing you a very different kind of post. Hope you enjoy it and it helps you in this season of buying!
Most Popular Products YOU Bought
Ever wonder what other people buy? I do, which is why I love being an Amazon.com affiliate. I get to recommend my favorite products to you, and you do the same for me when you purchase items! I figured this year I’d share the knowledge and let you all know what the community here at A Merry Life is buying.
Below I’ve separated the most popular products bought by our community into categories. In each category I share the top products that multiple people have bought. I don’t know who bought what obviously, but I know what you guys all like! This post is basically like you guys picking the best products and giving recommendations, which is pretty awesome.
- Jillian Michaels – 30 Day Shred
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
- The Biggest Loser The Workout
- Walking for Weight Loss With Debbie Rocker
- The Complete Collection of Sweatin’ to the Oldies
Biggest surprise here for me? Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies! I love Jillian and recommend her a lot so the top two most popular made sense. I have never even tried a Richard Simmons workout or had any desire to do so, but rock on to y’all who still love him! You gotta find what you like and work it, work it. :)
- Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (Purple/Pink)
- Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
- EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale, 400 lb. Capacity
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
- Safety Leash for Pedometer – Helps Save Pedometers From Loss
Glad to see everyone else is digging the Polar FT4 too! Also, great idea on the safety leash for pedometers. Smart idea. I wonder if that would work with my Fitbit One? I’m always paranoid about losing that little thing!
- The Sugar Addict’s Total Recovery Program
- The Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook
- Potatoes Not Prozac: Solutions for Sugar Sensitivity
- Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories
- GreenLiteBites: Favorites From the First 3 Years
No surprises here! I actually own and or have read and recommended all of those. The only one I still haven’t finished is Potatoes Not Prozac. Anyone interested in a book club? Let’s force Mary to finish some of the books on her never ending “To Read” list.
Y’all know I love magazines and recommend them all the time. Hope you enjoy your subscriptions too!
- Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box
- Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce
- Tigi S Factor by Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender for Unisex, 4.23 Ounce
- Pureology HydraCure Intense Moisture Hair Masque (5.2 oz)
- Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Starter Trio Pack 1 Kit
Y’all take way better care of your hair than I do. What is that MORROCANOIL line? Am I the only one who has never heard of it but apparently needs to try it?
Also, my mom loves that Olay stuff. That was probably her buying it over and over. ;)
- Back To Nature California Almonds, Unroasted & Unsalted, 11-Ounce Pouches
- Kashi-Go Lean Crunchy, 24 ct Variety Pack
- Amazing Grass All Natural Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 8.5-Ounce Container
- Bob’s Red Mill Oats Steel Cut, 24 oz
- Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags
Y’all like some of my favorites! I love Popchips and Kashi Go-Lean bars. Bob’s Red Mill is a solid brand too, though it’s hard to get real excited about oats and flours and the stuff they sell. Surprising on this list for me is the Amazing Grass. Who all uses that? I’ve never tried it.
- EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Black Chrome
- Kitrics Digital Nutrition Scale (Silver)
- EasyLunchboxes 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
- Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
- BlenderBottle® Classic 20-ounce Pink
3 out of 5 products have been recommended by me at one point or another. Glad y’all enjoyed them! I love that EatSmart kitchen scale, it’s gone through 4 homes and multiple moves with me and is still happily working in my kitchen.
- Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
- Panache Women’s Underwired Sports Bra
- Bali Women’s Passion For Comfort Underwire Bra
- Levi’s Women’s 529 Curvy Bootcut Jean
Rock on with your comfy clothing selves, ladies! I’m happy to see you buying stuff that is classic and comfortable and from good brands like Columbia and Levi’s. I’ll keep my bra buying confined to Target, but way to find some good buys online!
- ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 19 Running Shoe
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 16 Running Shoe
- ASICS Women’s GT-1000 Running Shoe
- PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe
- Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoes
Completely expected, the shoes category was dominated by running and athletic shoes. A few of you bought other shoes but let’s do a little dance for awesome sportsy shoes! I only wear Brooks Running Shoes, so congrats to all of you who can buy those cute neon colored shoes. I’m a bit jelly on the inside. Fun! This is definitely a category where you can’t go purely on recommendations. You have to find what works for you.
- Nutcase Silver Sparkle Bike Helmet
- Nutcase Gold Sparkle Bike Helmet
- Planet Bike Blinky Safety 1-Led Bicycle Light Set
- Gymboss Interval Timer HOT PINK SOFTCOAT
- Fitlosophy Fitbook: Fitness and Nutrition Journal
Okay this category is topped by people who bought helmets based on a post I wrote about cool bike helmets. So it’s probably not you regular readers. Still good to know and nice to see a few things the regulars probably did buy. Regardless, yay for all the sparkly bike helmets out there in the world now! :)
- Nikon COOLPIX P520 18.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera
- SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5
All I can say here is thanks for buying cameras under my affiliate link and good choices y’all.
Other Cool Things Y’all Have Bought
A few things in the list of things y’all purchased stood out to me for various reasons so I’ve listed them below with reasons why they stood out or why I think they are the best (which means you are the best for buying them, obviously).
- Cards Against Humanity (best party game ever, seriously EVERYONE loves this game)
- Vintage Style Bike Iridium Goggles (this look SO COOL)
- Carex Bed Buddy, Back Wrap (Bed Buddys are awesome for aches)
- Microwave Potato and Veggie Chip Maker (this is a killer idea)
- Fellowes Memory Foam Wrist Rest (have one of these and it saves me at work)
- Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set (I love Zumba and I’m glad you do too!)
- KONG Classic KONG Dog Toy (if JuJu made a list it would only include this – her favorite toy!!)
Creating this list was so much fun for me. It really was cool to look back on what y’all have bought and what was popular (and what wasn’t). I hope you enjoy seeing what other people like as well.
Shoutout to JuJu who “helped” me make this list by interrupting at least 7 times by bringing me her kong, a ball, a bone, and a very sad face with puppy eyes.
Remember that I do get a very small commission from purchases via these links and other Amazon affiliate links. Thank you so much for supporting the site in that way and thank you for allowing me to recommend products I loved and use.
What have you bought off this list? What do you want to buy from it? What do you think will be on this list next year?
Note: This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting A Merry Life!