Today was an off day. It was definitely an off day.
- I woke up late after a bad night of sleep that started on the couch and involved involuntary wake ups.
- I was late and missed my morning workout so I didn’t get 20 minutes of cardio like I do most mornings.
- I was hungry all day at work for no reason. I ate food but nothing stuck with me. Nothing. My stomach even growled an hour or two after lunch.
- We had an emergency evacuation at our building… only to be told it was a false alarm.
- I spent most of my day at work trying to fix a situation that wasn’t solvable from my side.
- A bad storm rolled through town and doubled my commute home. Then when I got home and really wanted to cook dinner I discovered our power was out.
- I got cranky after not eating for many hours and just wanted the very off day to end. I took it out on people near me who probably didn’t deserve it.
Luckily it’s ending soon because I’m going to bed early.
Every day can’t be a good day. Every day you can’t be on and having the best day ever. Sometimes circumstances and life change things and sometimes you just have an off day because you just feel different.
Today all of that happened to me, but I’m moving on from it. I expect tomorrow to be an amazing day. I have my first therapy session and yoga + Zumba, so it shaping up to be a great day. :)
ps – This post wasn’t to complain. It was just to say, things happen. move on. A reminder to myself and to you all. <3