Several times I’ve set out to make a green smoothie and made pink ones instead. Here are a few of those recipes in case you want to make your smoothie pink rather than green today!
This pink smoothie looked purple in this light!
Strawberry Banana Protein Shake Smoothie Recipe
The smoothie ingredients:
- 1 container strawberry greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 banana, cut in bite-size pieces
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
So simple. Blended by my trusty personal blender.
It ended up having 35 grams of protein in it. That is definitely a protein shake.
Strawberry + banana is my absolute favorite smoothie combination. Always and forever. ;)
A Good Start Pink Smoothie Recipe
This one had:
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen tropical fruit mix (mango/pineapple/etc)
- 1/4 cup fresh kale
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup diet V8 fruit juice (been trying to get rid of this)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 ice cubes
It was cold, fruity, and delicious – just how I want my smoothies.
Raspberry Lime Pink Smoothie Recipe
This little number includes these ingredients:
- 2 cups frozen red raspberries
- 1 banana, cut in bite-size pieces
- 12 ounce coconut milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 scoop protein powder
Pink Berry Smoothie Recipe
You know from the start this one is going to be super pink:
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 or 1 scoop protein powder
I love the travel blender because I can take the smoothie right from the base of the blender and drink it on the go. I normally do this when I’m headed to work alone. It’s so convenient! (Here is a link to the personal blender I use on Amazon and a link to my review of the blender for those who asked because it seriously is awesome.)