THE DAIRY FREE EXPERIMENT
Thanks for all the great comments on the dairy free experiment post. It may or may not have any affect on my breathing issues but it might have a positive affect elsewhere in my life. Who knows? I always think things like this are worth trying. You never know what the outcome might be. Plus it’s fun to challenge myself to change my eating because it makes me more creative in the kitchen as well as paying closer attention to labels and ingredients than I already am. It seems like a win/win as an experiment.
BLOGGING VS EATING
Today I’m in one of those moods where I just want to eat.
And eat some more. Mostly because I don’t know what else to do with myself on a day with nothing planned.
I’m not though. I’m here. Blogging. Stopping myself from walking into the kitchen by putting up a blog post. I honestly wasn’t going to post today because I had nothing to say. But I realized if I didn’t post something and at least ponder blogging for a while I would end up in the kitchen overeating.
Is it weird that I use blogging to stop myself from eating out of boredom? Maybe that’s why I have so many blogging outlets (well, 3). Finding something you enjoy doing that you can turn to when you need it is great. Thank you for letting me do that. Thank you for letting me ramble.
Inspired by Kendra and Mara, I’m giving myself some positive affirmations today. Affirmations are mantras we can use as often as we need to change out negative thoughts for positive ones. I’m all about changing the way my brain operates. It’s too easy for me to get down on myself lately so I’ve been working on changing this, or trying to at least. Positive affirmations are a big part of it.
- I am awesome!
- I am beautiful right now.
- My body is amazing and capable and deserves good treatment.
- I am completely worth of all the love I receive.
- I am fun and people enjoy being around me.
- I am in charge of my emotions and my reactions to life events and can respond positively.
- My intelligence in not diminished by mistakes.
- I am capable of achieving anything.
- I do not need a job or a title to give me worth; what I do is worthwhile.
- I can and will succeed in life.
What are your personal positive affirmations?