Spinach & Turkey Enchiladas Recipe
Prep Time:25 min
Start to Finish:1 hr 10 min
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (3 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink.
2. Stir in spinach; cook, stirring frequently, until thawed. Stir in green chiles, cumin, garlic-pepper blend, sour cream and 1/4 cup of the cheese.
3. Spread about 1 teaspoon enchilada sauce on each tortilla.
Top each with about 1/2 cup turkey mixture.
Roll up tortillas; place seam sides down in baking dish. In small bowl, mix remaining enchilada sauce and the salsa; spoon over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
4. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The finished product:
Doesn’t that look delicious? Yum.