Happy Thanksgiving my lovely American readers and friends! Since I’m on a random posting schedule I’d like to say an early Happy Thanksgiving today. I hope tomorrow and all your Thanksgiving related plans this week and weekend are wonderful.
It’s a lovely time to spend with family and practice gratefulness and thankfulness. I have a lot to be thankful for.
Things I’m Thankful For
- My mom who is super strong and an amazing person
- My 3 brothers who I grew up with and love
- Best girl friends who make me happy whenever we hang out
- All my friends in various countries around the world
- A cuddly doggy who makes me smile and loves me unconditionally
- Blog readers who offer support and great advice when I need it
- This blog, which has changed my life in many ways
- A job that I enjoy and supports my lifestyle
- Awesome bosses and coworkers that make my job lovely
- My computer that lets me blog and entertain myself
- DIY projects and creativity to make things
- The Kindle that lets me read all the time
- My awesome little apartment that I’ve set up
- The ability to walk and bike to work
- Living in a great area of Memphis that I love
I hope you spend this Thanksgiving with friends and family and enjoy it!