There are so many blogs out there and so many linkups and things I’ve never even seen before! Today I’m joining one called Thinking out loud hosted by Amanda who’s currently enjoying the sunshine and Disney in California. Yay her and yay me for finding a new blog thing to do! Woot!
- A random writing exercise for a random linkup is just perfect for my brain today.Plus, I’m excited to find so many new blogs I didn’t know about. Now that I’ve given up drinking and am soon to give up coffee and sugar and who knows what else, I have more time for blog reading and getting to know other bloggers. I’m excited because some of my favorite people are bloggers I met through this blog. Happy to meet more!
- I’m absolutely a mess without my beloved coffee. I decided to tackle on thing at a time while giving up things and picked coffee first (surprise). Yesterday I had a caffeine withdrawal headache and went to sleep at 9 pm to get rid of it. Luckily today I don’t have a headache but my body hasn’t caught up to the lack of caffeine. I’m sleepy! I’ve been drinking a lot of tea instead and that seems to be helping… and keeping me warm.
- I hit the gym last night for 30 minutes of cardio. Did 20 on the stationary bike and 10 on the elliptical (my favorite). It was amazing for what it did for my spirits and energy despite the headache I had. 30 minutes of cardio is now my workout streak intention even though I started with just a “workout of any kind” idea. I’m not starting over but I’m definitely changing the rules from here on out. Cardio daily is like medicine!
- My butt sits in a chair a lot. I need that 30 minutes of cardio because I sit so much every day. Even though I have the option to stand or get up I spend all my working hours sitting. This isn’t the best idea and my Polar Loop Activity Tracker informs me of my laziness constantly. Speaking of which, I owe you all a Polar Loop review! Coming soon!
- Today’s activities: work, lunch, work, elliptical workout, dinner, work, tv, sleep. I’m so freaking exciting it’s amazing! Seriously y’all, my lifestyle is full of the excitement, be amazed! :)
- Trip planning: I really, really want to go on some trips soon. New Orleans and Atlanta and Nashville are all on my list. For once I’m only planning trips relatively close to home. This year might be the year of domestic travel for me rather than flying around the world. ;)
Thanks to Running With Spoons for the post idea & hosting the linkup! :)