I lost the food blog portion of my site so now I’m going back and trying to save and remember some of my favorite recipes that I had shared their. I’ll be posting them here in case anyone wants them and for myself as I start eating super clean for my upcoming Advocare 24 Day Challenge!
These turkey meatloaf muffins are one of my favorite recipes. I’ve made them time and time again, with variations, and still love them. I love the combination of turkey and veggies in a healthy little package!
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup greens (kale or spinach) shredded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins Directions:
- Brown turkey in a skillet. Drain excess fat then put in a large bowl.
- Add oats and shredded greens.
- Dice garlic, onion, and pepper. Cook in a skillet sprayed with Pam for 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Beat egg together with Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine pepper/onion mix with meat/oats/greens then pour egg in and mix it all up.
- Spray or line a muffin tin.
- Divide mixture into the cups. I usually end up with 20 smallish muffins.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
Those might not be the best instructions ever, but that’s how you make it!
I love these and usually eat 3 for lunch since they are smaller. It works out that I can eat them every day for lunch or use some for snacks or have them for dinner with several sides. Turkey meatloaf muffins plus vegetables = awesome healthy meal! They are easy, quick to reheat, yummy, and healthy. All great things!
Hope you enjoy them! :)