Weight loss simply takes less food and more movement. The specifics of how you achieve it vary widely from person to person and program to program. What works for one person won’t for another, so I highly advise you talk to your doctor about weight loss and try to find what works for you.
Some of the things that have worked for me to lose weight:
- Eating healthier meals
- Walking and moving more daily
- Getting into a gym and completing workouts
- Setting goals for myself to achieve things
- Using a daily activity tracker like the FitBit
Here’s some great content on the blog about weight loss:
- Gift Ideas For Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Motivation Quotes
- How to Avoid Weight Loss Scams
- Tolerating Hunger For Weight Loss
- 7 reasons Why You Should Write A Weight Loss Blog
- Weight Loss Success Stories
Helpful weight loss products (I bought and use all of these personally):
- EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale
- EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale
- EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker
- Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
Hopefully this will get you started and you’ll find even more helpful weight loss information through the blog.
I’m so much happier 50 pounds lighter that I highly recommend weight loss to everyone. Whether you lose a little or a lot you’ll be grateful that you got started!